Monster Hunter Now - How to Change Your Appearance
Many Monster Hunter enthusiasts place great emphasis on fashion and aesthetics, as well as on acquiring the most powerful weapons and armor sets in or...
Many Monster Hunter enthusiasts place great emphasis on fashion and aesthetics, as well as on acquiring the most powerful weapons and armor sets in order to defeat monsters as swiftly as possible. Fortunately, Monster Hunter Now, Niantic's mobile interpretation of Capcom's flagship series, allows players to customize their characters with various hairstyles, makeup, color schemes, and more. What's even better is that players can modify their appearance without incurring any additional costs or encountering deceptive microtransactions.
Fans of Monster Hunter Now can utilize this guide to learn how to modify their appearance.
How to Change Character Appearance in Monster Hunter Now
To alter the appearance of your hunter in Monster Hunter Now, follow these steps:
- Head to the main home screen of the application that shows the world map.
- Click on the hunter profile picture at the bottom-left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Edit Appearance' at the bottom of the left list.
- Press on 'Randomize Appearance' to get a random creation.
- To make changes, pick one of the two body types.
- The next screen will allow hunters to change hairstyle, eye color, and add beauty marks, facial hair, and more.
- Once the changes are made, press Confirm to save the new custom character.
- Luckily, players can repeat this method as often as they would like to, with no penalties for changing things up.
Can You Hide Your Helmet in Monster Hunter Now?
In most modern Monster Hunter games that offer online support, players have the option to conceal the headgear they are wearing. This ensures that players can clearly see the face of their hunter. Sometimes, helmets and other facial/head equipment can be unappealing, yet players are still required to wear them for the sake of statistics. Unfortunately, some players will be disappointed to hear that there is currently no way to conceal helmets in Monster Hunter Now.
Certainly, Niantic could potentially add such an option through a patch in the future, but for now, players must contend with the style of their armor, whether it is aesthetically pleasing or not.
Monster Hunter Now is available as a free download for mobile devices.