Peroxide Best Resurrection Tier List and Guide
Just like most other anime games, Roblox: Peroxide is full of various abilities and combat mechanics that can be unlocked by participating in battles ...
Just like most other anime games, Roblox: Peroxide is full of various abilities and combat mechanics that can be unlocked by participating in battles and leveling up the character. Such mechanics make the fights very exciting and ensure that players keep coming back to the game to improve their skills and unlock new features. One of these features is resurrections, which change the appearance of the players and ultimately enable moves that grant interesting new abilities. After reviewing this Roblox: Peroxide resurrection tier list, users can choose the best one for their character.
Peroxide Resurrections Tier List
Resurrections come in common, rare, and legendary rarity levels, with the chance of obtaining the latter being only 1%. However, their usefulness does not depend on their rarity, which often confuses players. In fact, that's good news because the chances of getting the best ones, namely "Acceleration" and "Beast," are 20% and 79%, respectively. And now we come to the point:
What are Resurrections in Peroxide?
Resurrection is a transformation that can be obtained by transforming into an Arrancar. When activated, it grants players new armor, weapons, three new abilities, and makes them much stronger. The first ability can be obtained after reaching level 15. Players can acquire and utilize additional abilities as they continue to level up.
Players need to choose a resurrection based on their build, clan, or statistics. This is because most abilities become more effective depending on the strength of the spirit or physical strength. There are also those that benefit from both attributes, which is great for hybrid builds. Additionally, abilities receive additional buffs as mastery increases.
How to Use Resurrections
To check if resurrections can be used, players should pay attention to the green bar on the left side of the screen. If it is filled to at least 20%, players can transform by pressing the G key. The gauge fills up after attacking creatures or other players. However, after leaving the battlefield, the bar will return to 0%. However, by unlocking Segunda, it will be possible to activate the resurrection regardless of the bar's fill level. Additionally, users can activate the resurrection an unlimited number of times once they reach Rank B.
Roblox is available on PC, Mobile, and Xbox One.