Pokemon Sleep: Everything You Need to Know About Version 1.0.9
Pokemon Sleep is undoubtedly one of the superior mobile games available. Since its launch, the game has garnered over a million downloads on both the ...
Pokemon Sleep is undoubtedly one of the superior mobile games available. Since its launch, the game has garnered over a million downloads on both the Android and iOS app stores. The developers' dedication and attention to detail have been crucial factors in its ongoing success.
The developers have been receptive to suggestions and have promptly addressed any bugs that have been reported. In a recent in-game announcement, it was confirmed that Pokemon Sleep will receive an update, introducing new features and improvements aimed at enhancing convenience for players.
New Features In Version 1.0.9
Pokemon Sleep will undergo maintenance on September 26 at 06:30 a.m., and it will conclude at 11:30 a.m. The upcoming version will introduce two significant additions:
- Changes to make Pokémon in the Pokemon Box recover a small amount of Energy from sleep
- Changes to allow users to navigate to their bag from the Gift Box screen when the gift cannot be accepted because the bag’s items pocket is full
The first change is something that players have been requesting for a long time. Currently, the only free method for a Pokémon to recover energy is to place it on the Helper Team and let it sleep. This can be quite frustrating as it prevents other Pokémon from regaining their lost energy. In urgent situations, players could use the Energy Pillow, but it is not an ideal solution. Therefore, being able to have a box filled with Pokémon that have full energy without having to spend any valuable resources is undoubtedly a significant improvement.
The second addition will be a time-saving feature since it can be bothersome to navigate away from the current screen and go back to the bag just to create more space. Additionally, players who have linked their accounts will receive 100 diamonds, which can be used to purchase incense and expansions. There will also be some font changes implemented.
Bug Fixes In Version 1.0.9
Pokemon Sleep still has numerous bugs that impact the players' experience. Fortunately, some of these issues are being addressed in Version 1.0.9. The developers' statement confirms that the following problems will be resolved:
- Fixes to a bug that caused adjustments based on Pokémon Natures not to be reflected when using candies to gain EXP
- Fixes to a bug that caused session photos not to be displayed when the graphic quality was set low
- Fixes to a bug that caused Error 028001 to occur when the Auto Cook button was pressed repeatedly
- Fixes to a bug that caused multiple messages to be unintentionally sent in a single day to the research community (when sleep is tracked twice in one day, the results of only the first sleep research session will be sent to friends)
One thing is certain: when the update is implemented, players will experience a much greater level of satisfaction while playing the game.
Pokemon Sleep is available on Android and iOS.