Starfield: How to Decorate Apartments
Starfield has many houses and apartments that you can acquire to use as operational bases. Whether it's about expanding your resources, establishing a...
Starfield has many houses and apartments that you can acquire to use as operational bases. Whether it's about expanding your resources, establishing a safe haven, or simply having a place to call home, these
How To Decorate Apartments
There are two ways to start decorating your apartments in Starfield:
- Activate the decorate panel found in every apartment.
- Turn on your scanner and press the decorate button R on the PC.
Using the scanner to open the decoration menu for your apartment is the best option as it saves you
How Does The Decorate Feature Work?
When you open the decoration menu, you have a user interface that resembles the menu for building outposts.
On the right side of the screen, you will see a list of items along with the category of the item and its variants.
On the left side of the screen, you will see the resources required to build the desired item.
It's a good idea to initially focus on useful items like workbenches and mission boards before allocating resources for...
It's a good idea to mark the research projects you want to complete in the research lab before allocating resources to other items.
Each Object Category Explained
There are five different categories of decorative items to browse through:
- Crafting - This category includes all workbenches and labs used to craft and upgrade items. You’ll also be able to build a Research Lab.
- Furniture - This category includes items that provide utility to your apartment, such as sleeping in beds. Moreover, furniture can be used decoratively to place items you find on your adventures.
- Decorations - The items within this category are purely cosmetic and offer nothing more than spicing up or cooling down your apartment.
- Displays - These items are brilliant for storing and showing off your equipment. Gun racks, mannequins, and display cases can all be used as alternative storage.
- Miscellaneous - This condensed category includes Mission Boards for the various factions you’ve joined and Self-Service Bounty Clearance.
How To Place Items In Your Apartment
When you select an item, a marker is
To decorate your apartment with various items like tools or even a microscope, release the item from your...
Unfortunately, there is no way to attach items together or to walls. The...